30 June 2011

Two Years Since I Met Up with an Accident

I remember it as if it happened only yesterday. But it was this day, two years back that I met up with an accident. On that rainy night on 30 June 2009, I was heading back to my room in my bike after a day of hectic work in the office. Then suddenly a villainous dog with sinister designs in its mind jumped across my bike, I applied the brakes and skidded off the road; the dog was saved, I wasn’t.

On this occasion I republish my article 'The Peculiar Living – Life of a Temporarily Handicapped Man', which was written immediately after getting back to normalcy after the accident. Please click on the title of the article in the above sentence or click on the below mentioned link to find the article.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails