30 June 2010

One Year Since I Met Up With the Accident

Today, 30th June 2010, marks the first anniversary of the first accident that I met up with in my life. It was on this same day one year back that an audacious dog’s mischief brought me down with my bike on a rainy night, while returning from work, causing my right hand to get injured.

One year since, I find myself quite healthy and my right hand working the same way as it was before the accident (well, almost). I thank God for this and also use this occasion to thank all of those wonderful people who helped me during those days of painful existence. Special thanks is due to my doctor and my physiotherapist. On this occasion I republish my article The Peculiar Living – Life of a Temporarily Handicapped Man, which was written immediately after getting back to normalcy after the accident. Please click on the title of the article in the above sentence or click on the below mentioned link to find the article.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails