14 February 2012

A Twisted Thought on a Valentine's Day


Had I been in a love relationship with a girl all these while, I would have spent all my quality time with her and would have squandered all chances of getting acquainted with and in starting affectionate relationship with many other wonderful men and women in this world.

She would have prevented me from getting in such close relationship with others and with her possessiveness, which is often considered a great quality when young men and women are in love, she would have find fault with all such relationships I would have perchance entered into. Worried about finding her quite out of humour with my relationships I would have switched my mind off to others and would have become a mono-faceted individual. Had it been the case, what a shame it would have been. For I have shielded myself from getting into the catastrophic world of love (or because many girls have wisely chosen not to get involved with such a catastrophe as I), I have had many opportunities to be in affectionate relationship with many and develop my emotional qualities to a much greater level, which helped me to become a better individual than I would have become if I had been in a love relationship with a girl.

Anyways, Happy Valentine’s Day to all those who consider it to be a pious occasion and wish all among them a great day together with those with whom they are in a love relationship with. Yes, I am single, no, I am not lonely.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Well...on any other day this would've been a normal thought, but yes, today it does sound twisted...hehehe but yes, a different perspective on the self-centredness that's typical of lovers, I guess. And cheers for you on showing the courage to be different. :)

Nisha said...

Its great that you are blogging. Because you can see yourselves how your thought process is evolving & refining ...Do read this post of after a couple of years (preferable after u get into a relation) & then compare your feelings...

Related Posts with Thumbnails