08 March 2012

International Women's Day


Its International Women's Day and let me use this occasion to thank all those wonderful women who have influenced me and my life. First of all a big thanks to my Amma, for all that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother; my sweet elder sister, who always trusted in my abilities and talents and stood by me when even I had doubts in my abilities; my best friend, my most favourite sister, who has been a source of great support and consolation whenever I had been emotionally down. And a big thanks to all my other soul sisters for their unswerving affection, who have made my life worth living, my friends and colleagues who reserved their unwavering support exclusively for me. Thank you all.

Image: Google doodle on International Women's Day

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails